Thursday, June 28, 2012

more finds

Hi all its me again on this blustery cold Friday. I've got some good finds first off is this fab cardi purchased from Salvo's store in Boronia. I brought it awhile ago but haven't worn it but am seeing my grandmother on Tuesday night for dinner with my other half so I dug it out and thought I'd show it off here. I paid $5 for it, there was two of them I got this one and the one in black.
I got these today from Salvos in Boronia as well for Tuesday night this really cute necklace will match nicely. I'm wearing a brown top under the cardi on Tuesday night have to look snazzy for grandma.
paid $4 for it And these earrings were cute with the red thought would look nice with the cardi also
I brought this wallet because my other one I brought from another opshop the pockets didn't fit the cards and was useless in trying to get the cards out again.
I paid $3 for it I seem to have a thing for red at the moment and pink This was a great find last but not least is a dooner cover I brought from the Angliss opshop in Ferntree gully for $2! a queen sized cover there was nothing wrong with it and I loved the cottage feel anyways hope you liked my finds

No comments:

Post a Comment