Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Needle felted miniature airedale dog

Hi all another warm day today in Australia >> not a fan of summer really but that is the seasons for you. Will be sweltering today at about 100 degrees f or 37 degrees c whichever way you want to look at it. Looked after the birds and furbabies today, watered the garden. Today I have to show you my little miniature dog I made the other night! I think he turned out lovely.
a little miniature needle felted airedale! I have since brought onyx seed beedse to use as eyes hopefully to make more realistic. He's available in my etsy shops and I can do custom doggies. Would be perfect for dolls houses or miniature displays or collectors. He's about an inch or so big or small I should say. Well I'm buying more wool this week (don't tell the other half haha) and some felting needles and brought a cute needle felting book. Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment