Friday, February 1, 2013

Needle felting class in Melbourne

well all I'm so excited to announce in March the dates are confirmed for my first ever teaching class. Subject needle felting of course! at Mountain District Learning Centre I'll be teaching two classes one on the 16th of March which will be a introduction to needle felting and then another one on the 23rd of March which you'll make a little critter of you're choice. Make dolls, bears, dogs, and I'll show you the way how to create them from you're imagination. Perfect for beginners or with experience. Cost : $30 Material fee: $15 (includes everything you need) Runs for 2 hours. Please let me know if you are interested (only in South East suburbs of Melbourne/Australia) there needse to be a minimum number of six students for class to go ahead, maximum ten. So if you've ever wanted to learn how to needle felt this is you're chance! Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment