Saturday, September 10, 2011

Feltess guest blogger interview number two



These cheery dolls, plants and animals are done by a lovely lady from Feltess you can find her on etsy.

Hello all I am doing my latest interview with a lovely lady a nother needle felting artist. She does really original dolls and animals.I hope they make you smile.

How long have you been felting for?

A little more than a year.
what is your inspiration?
I like to try something new and continue to challenge myself. Positive feedback from my customers is also very motivational.

what calls you to needlefelt why is it your chosen medium?
I always liked needlework and when I first stumbled upon needlefelting I decided to give it a try. It is not only challenging, but also helps to relax and makes me feel better. The more I do, the more I like it.
what do you hope to achieve in the future with needle felting?
Almost all of my items are not very large. Regarding my hopes, I want to make something really big this year, something that can be used for exhibition. More realistic items is another goal for me. Also I'd like to try making hand dyed wool.
what prompted you to open up an Etsy shop?
Some people I know sell jewelry and watches on Ebay and I decided to try selling on Etsy - marketplace for handmade.


tell us a bit about yourself
My name is Tatiana, I'm 46. I live in Latvia, small country in Europe. I do landscape and interior design. Also I like working in my garden and sometimes I paint on silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment