Saturday, May 19, 2012

needle felted orange farm cat

Hello all wanted to show you my latest that I finished last night I think he turned out lovely, I adore his anime styled green eyes and he is really firmly needle felted. Approx four inches or so tall. Lovely orange color.
also this week my friend Alice from makingstuffwithlove is helping me to buy a couple of Betsy Mccall dolls I cannot wait. I already have an outfit on Etsy reserved for one. Will show pics of them as soon as they get home safely. It will be awhile yet I'm assuming what with over seas travel. But I'll be creating clothes and needle felted items for them. So much fun. My other half just rolls his eyes at me, a grown woman my age playing with dolls. Happy Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable cat... no woman is ever too old to play with dolls... remember how excited I was to get little teddy bears from you for my knitted mice :-)

    ReplyDelete