Friday, November 15, 2013

wombat and fairy doll

Hi all finally the weather is clearing and its showing the sun! I've been busy made another wombat due to wombat customer not happy with original wombat color


Hopefully she will come back to me with good news and likes this fella! the next item I made was a test run fairy doll for a mobile I'm making for another customer



I had to do a test run to work out how to make them! I might make some for a market I am doing on the 30th of November should be good leading up to Christmas.

Happy Saturday

1 comment:

  1. What a cute wombat!

    I wanted to let you know that I responded to your comment here: http://wildfaeriecaps.blogspot.com/2013/11/back-from-dead.html
    Normally I'd just respond through an email but I couldn't find an address for you (I'm also lacking enough coffee today).

    ReplyDelete