Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its raining cats and dogs



It's raining cats and dogs here at Indiebunnie lol I had to try three times to make a cat I was happy with. It's my first sale through my fiancee's mother as she put me onto a friend of her's who is a cat lover and has three cats of her own I believe. The first one I did I didn't like the color, that's the one hidden with the orange stripes tabby looking thing. Then was the standing gray kitten and it is cute but it wasn't realistic enough and the one I am happy with is the one in the front, its made from undyed alpaca blend and it seems that if you want a realistic looking color the natural ones seem to work best.

This dog here was actually starting out as a bear but I wanted him to be different, I was also running out of the fakland wool I was using so I had to mix it up a little lol I think he turned out quite cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment