Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crocheted necklace

This weekend has been lovely. Yesterday my other halfs mother and I went to a craft market. Three rooms of craft to look at and admire. I brought a crocheted cushion, handtowels that have been crocheted onto. An embroidered picture with frame. Knitted little toys, and a few little things too I'll post pics of them when I can. We had afternoon tea of coffee and cake and then stuck around to watch the raffle drawing and I won a prize! I won a $50 voucher to spend at the coles meyer group which was so exciting so I'd won my money back haha.

Today on the drive to the beach with my other half and his mother as it is his birthday we had fish and chips on the beach and I crocheted this necklace I think its rather cool I freeformed it I believe that's the correct term.




The weather was so lovely today, I even got a bit sunburnt on the drive home.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment