Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my color square beginner crochet project

Nothing really that interesting today other than its another lovely Spring day. Today I'm showing you my first attempt at joining colors. In crochet that is lol I made this square. I love these colors together looks rather summery and beachy I think. Note to self pick of grass before taking pics! haha.


It's not perfect by any means but as some of you may know I'm a beginner so do keep that in mind! lol I can see its wonky and the tension isn't fab but its something.

I've also taken a pic of this rose I keep admiring it as I walk by to the aviaries and the rabbits isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your crochet - yes I would be making a beach scene collage with that piece. If its wool you could add other yarns with your needle felting tools! x Jo

    ReplyDelete