Thursday, March 21, 2013

needle felted custom design a piece cartoon miniature plush waldorf

Hi all happy Thursday its been a windy, wet and stormy day in my part of Australia today. Not cold exactly but the weather is cooling down for Autumn finally!!! this is my latest a dog I made for Claudia Everest from A dog a day on facebook! she sent me a drawing and I'm sending her this dog, Julio one of her characters. I hope I did the interpretation justice!! I am rather a tad late! I tend to do that with swaps all at once it comes at me haha but its fun doing, my next swap is an Easter/Spring themed swap which will be fun. I'm listing custom designed pieces on etsy if you'd like something designed by me, from your imagination contact me and we'll work something out. I'm off to work on my Spring swap it doesn't feel like Spring here in Australia but we're topsy turvey haha hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment