Sunday, October 17, 2010

StringyBark festival and awards




wow I just can't believe it I entered the Stringybark festival and it was right at the last minute because my sewing teacher convinced me I should. It was the last night I had time to enter it and I only had these three items to show and tell in sewing and so I entered them. I placed second in bear category, second in hand made toy category and third in hand made toy category. There were over three hundred entrants so I'm just so happy I placed at all because there were so many more professional entrants than mine I thought. I entered mine in the intermediate section and was so excited when I picked them up again this evening. I sadly didn't have time over the weekend to go to the festival but it was still nice to have my work as an exhibit over the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment