Sunday, May 1, 2011

Plush toy style barn owl and magic dragon needle felted

These are my very latest a needle felted Barn owl and magic dragon baby! baby I had finished on Friday but hadn't taken photos. Barn owl I'd started this morning and finished this morning as I was excited about him.

Barn owl has been felted over craft wire so his toes and legs are moveable and he stands on his own. He's about six inches tall. I used white corriedale wool and natural uncarded sheeps wool and merino wool roving for his detailing. The sheeps wool I washed myself.








Baby dragon
he's made from lovely handdyed merino wool roving, he can stand by himself thanks to his tail. He is about four inches long and his arms and legs can move. Both are avalable on my etsy shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment