Saturday, September 11, 2010

crochet day!


This is me at the country women's association in my local suburb on a crochet and knitting workshop day where beginners could have someone teach you for a couple of hours.

I thought it was lovely! there were younger women as well as some as old as 96! its a great group and I'll be joining and attending the craft groups every month on the Monday. Sarah the blonde girl in the photo was very patient with me and I've just about mastered how to do a magic loop, and continue on with the round for the amigurumi I want to learn!

in the last half hour they brought out tea and coffee and home made cakes and yummies which was delightful.

You can see my look of concentration! I'm like I want to learn, I want to learn, I want to learn lol

No comments:

Post a Comment