Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ino the pixie

Sitting


Meet Ino I pronounce his name like I know or eeno either way haha he's a doll I made with help from Kay Petal's felt alive doll dvd's. Today was such a wet and horrid day it was perfect to snuggle up and needle felt all day long so I did! he took about 5 hours to make and he's still not quite finished I need to work on the shading a little more.









as a side note to those that asked my wisdom teeth were taken out yesterday and I'm fine. Just tired, it wasn't nearly as bad as what I thought it was going to be and
the surgeon was lovely. I have to go back in two weeks to get the other side taken
out as he wanted to only take two out at once. I don't think I'll be as worried
next time.

I'm also booked into Elizabeth's Armstrong's wet felting class on the 25th
of September so I'm so excited to be doing that. It's a three hour class
and she seems really nice as far as I can tell by her blog and emails ^^

will let you know more later anyways hope you guys like Ino

He's a lounging pixie because of the rain I can't take pretty photos of him sitting in our flower beds or somewhere nicer than our lounge!
Sleeping yes this special pixie sleeps with his eyes open haha

1 comment:

  1. Hello again! Glad to hear that your wisdom teeth appointment went okay! Thanks for your comment on my blog about the market yesterday! I think you should definately just go for it! I always try and have a variety of things on mine - a mixture of cards and various felted things did well yesterday.
    You shouldn't give up after just one though! I find that people will look and then come back next time and buy something. People here just seem to come with money for the things they know they want to get - fruit and veg, groceries, etc - and then often don't have enough to buy anything else until next time!

    ReplyDelete