Friday, March 4, 2011

craft show results drum roll

well today was a lot of fun let me tell you! I found out I'd placed second for my wet felted scard, third, fourth and an encouragement award I can't remember exactly for what lol my mind is boggled.

But I pick everything up tomorrow along with the awards. So I'm rather happy, I went along with my fiancee's ,mother and we had a great time looking around.

We watched this fantastic magic show




Then we saw this really awesome tribal dance








We then visited the theatre company 1812



Inside was the all important craft show haha here are my things on the table




This lovely lady MaryAnne organizes the art and craft show
without her there would be no craft show basically! so a huge thank you to her
for running it and working so hard.

2 comments:

  1. Big congrats on all of the awards!!! :)

    It looks like you had a great day at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like so much fun.
    Well done for all your awards. I but you're beaming.

    ReplyDelete