Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a gift from a special felting friend


This little character is popping up in this blog post because its a gift from a swap partner who I've long admired. Little handfuls is her blog name, Liza Adams is the talented artist behind the bears who resides in New Zealand. I sent off my gift awhile ago and will post photos of that soon(this is my gift to Liza and I added some nylon for whiskers ) but this is what she sent me a lovely bear in mint green, cream and emerald green and black for the eyes.


as the swap was bunny themed she also made me this
isn't he cute? along with the felt box she needle felted to decorate with a little flower adorned on the front.


his little head even swivels



This is some lovely wool she sent along with some charms and beads I'll have fun playing with

Thanks so much Liza from Little handfuls I've been a long time admirer and I'm a follower of her blog as well. She sells on Etsy and goes to a lot of craft fairs in New Zealand.

now this is a cute photo my other half took of me and my male Quaker parrot Jimmy, I look sunburnt in this pic as I'd spent the day outside in the warm sunshine forgetting about my fair skin so I look a little pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment