Monday, November 28, 2011

needle felted fox doll




Here is my latest doll! I'm rather excited about her, I've named her Vixen Vicky and she's a gypsy. I needle felted her, she's five way thread jointed so she can pose gently. She's about seven inches tall which is big for me. I know I've been quiet all week unusual for me but my camera batteries are still wonky I'm stealing my other halfs camera for now I begged him to use it.




in other exciting news on Sunday I had my fourth etsy sale! a custom order to make a little doggie. This is one of the preview shots I sent to the customer tonight



He's going to be a hanging ornament as requested.
We're still looking after our little baby bird he's thriving I must be getting used to the interupted sleep. Hopefully will be taking more pics soon of things I've been up to. Happy Monday

3 comments:

  1. Vixen Vicky is very well done and the dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous little fox there and congrats on your etsy sale, I know it's pretty exciting :)
    I'm your swap partner. Though a rather tardy one! I need your address so I can send your parcel post haste (with apologies). I thought for some reason I could be organised enough to get it sent before my market this past weekend, but I was dreaming lol.
    helen at rooney dot net dot au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fox is great, I might give one a go :-)

    ReplyDelete