Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh deer


r Spring this Spring baby deer is gangy in its gait, wobbly legs make her all the cuter I think.

She's available in my etsy store. The title so works for this feltie and my story read ahead if your interested or don't if not :)

Today I'm announcing officially I'm going on a diet god that word just fills me with dread. I'm a size 18 squeazing out into a size 20 whilst I am tall and mostly in proportion I want to get rid of 15 kilos.

Why today? I've had it. I'm sick of shoppig for clothes that just aren't right... I'm sick of feeling sluggish, unhealthy and I want more energy. I also want to stop this cycle of desperate comfort eating. I've been under a bit of stress lately due to random health issues and when I stress I comfort eat. I just ate a sandwhich with butter and sugar and convinced myself it was fairy bread cause I didn't have anything else sweet in the house.

The bread was multigrain though lol
But anyways as of today I'll be starting to move more, do more and be more. That's my motto.

Sunday is shopping day only healthy low fat things will be on the list.
My new diet consists of
salad
low fat yoghurt for when I'm feeling desperate
up and go breakfast drink
and main for dinner (healthiest I can make it)

this it my real world diet I can't follow ones in magazines, or the shake ones cause its just not for me, as soon as I say I'm on a diet I feel hungry. It happens. But I know I'm not doing myself any good gobbling down junk just because it makes me feel good at the time.

I'm hoping to document weekly my progress and get motivation from doing so.
Hopefully I wont bore you! you' still get the craftyness too so never fear
Tomorrow I am seeing my gp for a health check up and to get her to refer me to a new gynocologist. My gyno was ... there's no polite word to use here. I walked out of the appointment in tears.

This was Wednesday today I was feeling depressed I get that way about health issues.
But I digress he basically said well what do you suggest? I just looked at him and said you're the doctor!

My other half agrees obviously its him. The poor girl in front of me that day waiting for fifteen minutes wasn't even in with him for two minutes. Not kidding what so ever. She even said to the receptionist wow that was quick I waited that long for that? 0-0

I'm trying to get over my health issues number one is my monthly friend who comes at multiple times during the month. I become very sick with it. Chronic pain and so on.
He looks at me as if its all in my head. Annoyingly appointments have always been when I haven't had my monthly friend visiting. So I've talked to my therapist abot him and he said if he doesn't work out I'll get in contact with a local gyno who I know is really good and nice. Hopefully he'll organize it for me next Tuseday. Strange I know through my therapist but he's very understanding.

My doctor tomorrow is referring me one to the hospital just in case.

So didn't mean to rant just wanted to vent and explain and share some latest bits of my life for what its worth. I'm hoping to meet other women in similar situations I think moral support would be lovely even online. Please leave a comment or email me at bluebellbunnyatyahoo.com.au if you suffer dreadful painful periods witho a reason as to why.

*hugs* to all

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. Me too, but I need to really lose weight because I'm post menopausal & I'm afraid this extra weight is going to damage my health as I age. I too am now a size 18 but my clothes are tight. I remember when I use to think 150 was fat...now I WISH I was 150. Maybe we should be eat other diet pals. I've yo yoed so many times, but I wish something would stick. Write me at scotdog@wideopenwest.com Maybe we can figure someway for both of us to find that healthy girl inside that loves to shop for clothes.
    dot

    ReplyDelete