Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Bauble Snowy Salad


This is my very scrummy Christmas Bauble Snowy Salad
its called that because of the crumbled feta on top! lol
we don't have snow where we are in Australia and so I thought
I'd create some snowy themed food. Yes I do think I have an
over imagination sometimes and slightly too much time on my
hands!

What you need
Mixed salad greens
Baby rocket leaves
cherry tomatoes
crumbled feta cheese
olives
salt and pepper
capsicum

Mix up the salad leaves with the rocket leaves,
roughly slice the cherry tomatoes, dice the
capsicum, place the leaves on the plate first,
then sprinkle the tomatoes, capsicum, olives,
and feta, season to taste! its rather easy
and its very scrummy. Pictured in the second photo
is the color from the lettuce that has the pink
stripe, it makes it more Christmassy like tinsel on
the Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment