Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swap gift from my special felting friend


This is my gift from my swap partner in the yahoo group called fun 2 felt. A needle felting group I'm in, we're often doing swaps and this theme was key chain. Viv had designed mine especially for me as I keep Jenday Conure parrots amongst others. She created this gorgous jenday conure key ring for me. Its so solidly felted it must have surely taken weeks and weeks to make. Viv also sent me one of her angel bears. Isn't it pretty? they are both jointed. Viv has also started making soaps and sent me two of her hand made soaps. Along with the magnet with my name on it I was really happy to open up this gift!



so thank you Viv for a truly loving gift I'll treasure it always, the key ring bird and the bear will take pride of place on the mantle and the magnet is already on the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment