Thursday, December 15, 2011

Frong ring




This is one of the needle felted accessories I made today and its pretty darned cute a frog ring! lol I like frogs. I wet felted the ring bit and needle felted the head. It's very firm. I'm hoping to make more of these. I'm currently making a monkey charm to go as a necklace and I'll wear them tomorrow for the meet up at Ixchel bunny fibre farm tomorrow. Can't wait!




I'll be buying fibre, looking at fibre, petting fibre, looking at bunnies, looking at people spinning and crafting. Can you tell I've been dreaming about a craft group like this for awhile???

so yes what do you think about Mr Frog Ring? shall I make more?

1 comment:

  1. He is sweet, I like the soft green colour and the pink cheeks! He looks a bit like a child's rattle. :)

    ReplyDelete