Thursday, December 8, 2011

Op shop swap goodies

Hello all and happy Friday I'm sitting here coloring my hair we'll see how it turns out, its meant to be Ruby Red lol. I'm obsessed with red hair for some reason. I had my hair colored professionally with highlights and it cost me a wapping $245 including the hair cut price. I cannot justify spending that again at the moment if I can get the color right myself for @20 plus the hair cut price I'm happy lol.

So I'm pleased to show you my op shop swap goodies that arrived from Helen. I was rather late in sending mine out to her which I did today. My package wasn't nearly as generous as Helens but it made the swap brief lol.

I got a handmade Fox doll, a handmade Christmas stocking, doiiies, plates, and a little china thingo allw with bird prints on them. I got a lovely illustration with a deer on it in a truly lovely frame. Her op shops must be nicer than mine! I also got a book as I said I love reading historical romance novels. Aren't they all lovely? can't wait till she gets mine. It was a fun op shop swap.

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment