Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good dog needle felted



This is my latest I've titled him Good dog he is not breed specific but fun, lovely
chocolte brown color. I used international wool roving from a lady in Germany I bought it off ebay. Felts well. Today I'm hoping to start another one a black cat so looking forward to that.

Other news... not much really looking after the birds and animals, Wildy is healing finally but slowly he's in the cat run so is not too pleased and with a collar around to stop him scratching. He had a shot of antibiotics and cortizon unsure how you spell that. So he's not lilking the vets much now.

I'm hoping to get things ready for some new crafty endevours I want to make some plushies and start embroidering properly. Am looking into what I want to make.

Happy Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment