Wednesday, January 4, 2012

needle felted duckling and miniature bear



I've been getting into miniatures alot lately I'm not sure why but its rather addicting. This is my latest needle feted miniature bear called ButterBean, five way thread jointed and about an inch tall in height perfect for a companion to a doll.



This next critter is a needle felted duckling I think he's rather sweet I especially like how his feet turned out in chinelle stems... no idea how to spell that lol

but anyways he's rather sweet and his name is SunnyD

I've been lacking in my own inspiration lately so I'm really happy with how these have turned out, seems I'm on a yellow kick lately.



I'm also excited I'm sorting out a custom polymer clay pair of earrings from an Etsy seller that's all I'm saying can't wait till I can show you those!
Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment