Monday, August 30, 2010

Moon Bear

I forgot to add this in my earlier post today but this is a project I'm still working on ^^ he's called Moon bear, the moon shape is wet felted in merino silk blends and the bear is a merino mix wool. I'm still working on the detailing though such as making the arms a little more solid and what not. Then I'll work out a way to turn him into a mobile or somehow to hang him up somewhere.

How should I string him up? I'm thinking maybe ribbon... not sure yet though I'm still in the thinking process for him lol I'll take some better photos of him when he's finished hopefully before Friday. As you can probably guess I have craft adhd! I'm forever jumping between projects. I'll start something and already have an idea for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment