Friday, April 8, 2011

awesome needle felting books



Making Fairy Tale Scenes
Some of you may know I have an addiction to buying craft books and a major addiction to buying needle felting books. These are the latest that I'm waiting on being sent. I thought they looked really original and fun! I can't source the dream books by Birgitte Krag Hansen at a reasonable price sadly within Autralia. Their all over $80 AUD so that's gotta wait for those books.

But until then I get to play with these three lovely books
I Felt Awesome: Tips and Tricks for 35 Needle-Poked Projects

A Felt Farm


I'm also waiting on some more wool I love trying out new wool and different colors and textures its always so much fun, so far Etsy has been my most reliable source for wool roving. But they can be a bit pricey, Ebay isn't too bad but there's limited types and styles within Australia so I always go international, usually UK OR US.

But I can't wait for these books to arrive you'll be seeing some projects from them for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment