Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pineapple green cheek conure cute pets

we're having a mini heatwave here in Australia tomorrow is reaching 38 degrees c not going to be enjoying it, I'm a winter person. Today looked after the birds and animals as its so warm, tomorrow will be the same. Took a photo of Tara our Pineapple green cheek conure whom we handraised from three weeks of age as her parents rejected her. She's just over one year old now, she still walks around like she's drunk as she has a neurological disorder. It supposedly gets better as they get older. But she enjoyed her bath and she's the sweetest little bird ever who loves talking to me and loves snuggles.
Tonight I'll be whipping up a needle felted bear for my other halfs dentist as they've been lovely looking after him with his treatment and were asking about my craft as I brought it in each appointment. So I'll be making the clinic a little Christmas gift. Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. She is perfectly adorable - I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - she is a doll! How funny she looks after her little spray bath! Glad she is inside!

    ReplyDelete